Coins-e

Coins-e
Country Canada
Since 23.05.2013
Website URL Link
Languages
Pairs 0
Affiliate Program No
User Reviews 0 / 0

Coins-e is a Toronto-based digital currency trading system with over 50,000 customers all over the world and with 15 years of experience in the market.

The system allows you to trade both bitcoins and litecoins at various rates in accordance with market dynamics. There is a fixed fee of 0,15% for all transactions. The same rules apply to withdrawals. You can create a separate profile, containing all necessary information for different coins. It’s a robofriendly service, which provides an easy API, allowing for complete wallet control. In order to use the system you have to create an account.

The multiple wallet service facilitates the use of e-coins, making it possible to choose among 70 different wallets.

The company's primary focus is security, which means that all deposits are safe, with almost 90% of all savings stored offline. The remaining 10% is concentrated in the so-called hot wallet available 24/7.

Reviews

There are no reviews for this trading platform. You can be the first to review this service and tell us about your experience.

Please Authorize or Register to add a new review for this service.

    Current Rates

    The list of supported currency pairs and corresponding rates.

    Pair Rate Δ % Volume Δ V Spread

    Trading Volume

    Distribution of the trading volume involving the supported currency pairs.

    Audience Geography

    Where are this site's visitors located?
    Visitors by Country
    Country Percent of Visitors Rank in Country
    India 34.8% 236802

    News and Tweets

    Below you can find news and recent tweets related to this trading platform. This information was obtained from various sources.